Right now, you probably believe:
You need to be a "big company" or large retailers won't work with you.
You need to buy a list of buyer contact information if you want to get in touch directly.
You need to spend tons of money on sales reps, PR, trade shows, showrooms, advertisements, etc.
You need to have big social media followings for your brand to be "important" enough to a big buyer.
None of this is true!
THERE ARE MORE Opportunities for product companies today than tHERE HAVE ever been.
Thirty years ago, if you wanted to sell your product to large retailer, you had to "know someone" to get your foot in the door. And if you couldn't do that, you and your product were stuck (this thing called the "Internet" didn't exist yet). It was an uneven playing field that continually disadvantaged the new kid on the block.
Today, there are so many ways for new companies to get THEIR PRODUCT in front of the CUSTOMERs they want.
WE CAN SHOW YOU HOW.
It’s POSSIBLE to grow your sales
even if you are small,
even if you are new to this,
even if you are still doing it on your own.
DAY 1: WELCOME!
- Your first email will arrive to your inbox right after you sign up!
DAY 2: BUYER CONTACT INFO
- Where we get buyer's contact info without a paying for a list.
- The best way to get a buyer to respond (it's the opposite of what most people tell you.)
- What to say in your pitch email and what specific words to use.
DAY 3: WHY ARE YOU SPECIAL?
- First, how to validate there's a demand for your product.
- Why you shouldn't run away from an idea that someone else already has.
- How to explain WHY you're better than your competition.
- Get credit for ALL key benefits & features of your product (with real examples).
DAY 4: SETTING YOUR PRICES FOR PROFIT
- How to price your products so that you're actually making money, not losing it.
- Why bigger orders aren't always better.
- Why confusing "markup" and "margin" equations can put you out of business.
DAY 5: THE ULTIMATE BUYER-MEETING-PREP GUIDE
- How to be fully prepared for your first meeting. What to bring (samples, pricing, etc.) & what to expect.
- Researching the retailer you're about to pitch. Knowing their stores so you know where you fit. We'll teach you what to search for.
- Selling yourself! What you should and shouldn't highlight about yourself/your company.
- Selling tips to get them to say YES!
DAY 6: WRAP UP
- Our take on the industry today.
- The biggest barrier to entry for newcomers just starting out.
- Why we created such a jam-packed course for free.
If this course is so great, why is it free?
We offer this course for free because we want to prove that our materials can actually improve your business. We hope that you'll see for yourselves that our free information is more valuable than what other people charge for.
IS THIS GOING TO JUST BE A BUNCH OF GENERIC INFORMATION?
No. This course is not just going to be a bunch of fluffed-up, useless tips. We won't make you read through 45 minutes of junk to get 2 minutes of helpful info. We've put some of our best information into this course. Everything we talk about we have tested and applied in our own experiences. You'll get a ton of our own personal stories and real life examples.
HOW DO I KNOW THIS APPLIES TO MY PRODUCT?
There is a common misconception that each product category is wildly different than the other. This is not true! They share many overlapping similarities. Once you understand the basic principles of buying + selling, you can apply them to all verticals. We've personally worked with apparel, cosmetics, home goods, accessories, children's products, etc. and we use the same buying + selling principles on all of them. We've worked with all types of clients too-- some who wanted to target small boutique stores and others who went straight for the large chain stores. The information in this course will be insightful to you no matter what your specific product is.